MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY - FIRST POST

Hello! 💗

I will tell us a little of my life... I was born in Santiago, Chile and I have always lived here, but I wish that in the future, I could leave Chile. My birthday is the 14th of February, 2001 (Yes, in Valentine´s Day 💞). 


I studied at "Madre Cecilia Lazzeri" high school for 12 years. I graduated in 2018. Then in 2019, I started to study at Universidad de Chile, Architecture career. This is my third year and I can say that I like it... but when I will finish this career, I would like to study “Artistic makeup”, or “Integral cosmetic”.
 

About my family, I live with my parents and my brother, he is sixteen years old, so he’s still studying. We share many interests, like Japanese TV shows or "Anime", videogames and "manga" books (Japanese comics). For example, when “Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan Final Season” (Anime) was released, any Sunday, my family and me watched this show.


In my free time, I enjoy playing videogames, painting pictures, drawing or listening anime music.
I have four cats (they are named Camilo, Heidi, Cuchufli and Piscola (yes, she is a black cat) and one dog (named Oso), they are really funny, I enjoy so much with them.



And that´s it! I´m waiting their stories... :)








Comentarios

  1. Your story sounds very interesting to me.
    How crazy for your birthday, you get gifts every Valentine's day.
    I would also like to study something after this career and I also like anime.
    The names of your cats are very funny.
    I hope we get along!!!! :).

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What career would you like to study after?? :) And yes, I hope we get along too <3

      Eliminar
  2. I like anime, videogames and manga! maybe... I'm otaku!? I like the name of your pets, they are creative names, I like Piscola name xd

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to move from Chile soon too. which country would you like to move? I'm dreaming about living in Canada.
    I love the names of your cats xd, they are quite a few cats, I hope they have a nice coexistence between them. piscola must be a zorron cat.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wish to go to Canada too, I travelled there in 2017 and it was amazing!

      Eliminar
  4. i wish leave chile too, i mean, latinoamerica... i need scape jajajajaja
    What videogames u play? uwu if you play lol, tell me jajajajaja
    regards <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I play many videogames, in PS4 I play "Fornite", "Rocket League", "Conan Exiles", and in pc I play "Stardew Valley", "Osu!", "L4D2" and others... it´s very entertaining :)

      Eliminar
  5. wow i like your family, they are so cool to see anime with you, i saw shingeki´s alone, so sad :C.
    what´s your favorite anime? lucky!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, just like you, with my boyfriend we watched shingeki no Kyojin sacredly every Sunday. We "sang" the endings with a lot of passion even though we didn't know the lyrics (in Japanese).
    feeling sasajeio<33

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I wish to meet your cats and specially your dog, he looks very lovely on pictures. I think that many of us, like you, are waiting for the second part of the final season of shingeki no kyojing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post