MY HOBBIES - Sixth Post

Hi :) 馃挅


Today I'm going to tell u about my hobbies...

In my free time, I like to do many things, I always have loved to do crafts, or any thing that I can do with my hands...


For example, in 2016-2017, I  sold "Hama beads" keychains, a little piece of plastic that you can design and later you must heat up and melt it to join.


In this pictures I show you some of them...




Also, since 2018 I entered the Makeup world, and when the pandemic started, I started to practice so much in this... , it wasn't difficult to me, and I love it... with time and practice, you can do any makeup you think... it’s definitely an art.


Some of my makeups...



At the end of 2020, I started to do "Cold porcelain" figures, keychains and earrings, and I sold some of them... I´t's so entertaining to me.




And now, I do "Anime/Manga" glass painting, I enjoy it so much, I must do three more, but University takes a lot of my time, so... I have only been able to do 9 paintings in this year, and I want to do many more...



If you like my art, you can follow me in Instagram @tiendita_nayrimichi (a little of spam hahaha)


This is all... thank you for reading about me, and tell me... which are your hobbies? 馃挆




Comentarios

  1. I think it's very nice what you do, especially if you enjoy it, even though I'm not a fan of anime I loved your paintings, I hope you keep doing them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. if u did´t make me one of this key chain (i will pay u obiusly) i´m going to hit u >.>
    mentiris <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG you are very talented, love the cherry rings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this is soo cute, you are very talented!! I want to try the glass paint so bad and seeing yours only motivates me more

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMGGGG you do a lot of stuff, and you're very talented! i love it!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post