REASONS TO CHOOSE MY CARREER - Second Post

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog :)

Today I will tell you about reasons to choose this carreer and my future projections.


To start, when I was a kid, I wanted to study veterinaty, but I don´t like to see animals suffering, therefore I discard this option. 

When I was in "1° medio", I wanted to study psychology because I wanted help people, but I discard this option because I don´t like reading a lot, and I don´t project in this area.

Finally, in "4° medio", I though about in many carreers like Informatic engineer, Design, Videogame programming, and Architecture. To be honest, I wanted to study "videogame programming" but this carreer was only in Talca University, and I didn´t want to travel alone. So, I choose Architecture because it will give me economic stability and it has maths, geometry, design and I like all these areas.

My first option has always been "Universidad de Chile", because its a great and famous university.

At the moment, my university experience has been good. I don´t love this carreer with all my heart, but it has things that I really like. At this moment I´m in love with "Arquitectura y sismo".

When I will finish this carreer, I want to work some years and later I would study another carreer like Artistic makeup, Photography, Cosmethology and leave Chile, because in this country I would not many oportunities in areas that I really love.


That´s it... I´ll be waiting your comments :)😸

 

Comentarios

  1. Hey Nayra! Did you know that many architects design sets for videogames? 😉 Architecture is very important in videogames. I agree that Chile doesn't offer many opportunities, I hope you can escape from Latin America. Regards! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. At some point in my life I also thought about studying veterinary medicine, just like you, it makes me too sad to see animals suffer :(, just thinking about it makes me sad.
    I hope you can fulfill everything you want, you look like a good person.<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Video programming, its sound so interesting owo if u need a partner, I’m here jajajaja regards <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nayra, I hope you will soon be able to study a career that you love with all your heart and can develop in it wherever you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope you are well Nayra! It is very interesting all the options you have had in your student life and I am glad you have finally been able to choose an area that really comes close to what you like in every way.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nayra!, do you want to programm videogames and I want to create the design of the characters and the story behind, that some topics that we could talk having a tea someday <3<3<3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Videogame programming sounds very fun, I hope more universities implement this career.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You are a rat girl, I hope in the future you can do whatever you want without thinking of how much money you would make, xoxo pana.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You are a rat girl, I hope in the future you can do whatever you want without thinking of how much money you would make, xoxo pana.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You are a rat girl, I hope in the future you can do whatever you want without thinking of how much money you would make, xoxo pana.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post