MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY - Third Post

 


Hi everyone! 馃槉

In this opportunity I will tell u about my favorite piece of technology.
I have no doubts that, my favorite piece of technology will always be mobile phones. My First mobile phone was when I was 10 years old (I think… i’m not really sure) but I only used it to play games. i’ve always had “Samsung” mobile phones, but currently I have a “Xiaomi”, and I really like it. 

I use my phone all day, at morning, at afternoon, when I go to the bathroom (ups…), in my free time, before i go to sleep… I think my phone is my unhealthy obsession hahahaha… 
 
I like it because I can enjoy social media, I like to look in Instagram, Facebook and Tik tok, also I can see movies or anything I want. I like to take photos too, my phone has a very good camera and the colors looks so shiny! 
My life without my phone would be very difficult, because I´m so used to it. It´s my entertaiment source, and also I use it to do university work, so… I don´t imagine myself without it.

 

This is all… Regards! <3 







Comentarios

  1. All of us, your Friends, know that you dont just “like” to use the phone, really you are an addict to phones and social media. I always remember when our teacher “Nadal” saw you during a class using the phone and he walked away disappointed jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar


  2. I spend a lot of time on social networks too, Instagram is my favorite

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I love spending time on my cell phone too, scrolling in instagram or tiktok, but then reality hits me and I realize all the time I spend using it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The smartphone are amazing, like a mini pc xd but personally I don't use my smartphone, I mean, I use it like 30 min for day.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The fu@<¿/& cellphone it’s an obsession ;-; I really understand you jajajajaja when I was a kid I jus use my phone to play games JAJAJAJAAJ like talking tom or cut the rope AJAJAJAJAJ

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post