Hello! 馃挆 I will tell us a little of my life... I was born in Santiago, Chile and I have always lived here, but I wish that in the future, I could leave Chile. My birthday is the 14th of February, 2001 (Yes, in Valentine´s Day 馃挒). I studied at "Madre Cecilia Lazzeri" high school for 12 years. I graduated in 2018. Then in 2019, I started to study at Universidad de Chile, Architecture career. This is my third year and I can say that I like it... but when I will finish this career, I would like to study “Artistic makeup”, or “Integral cosmetic”. About my family, I live with my parents and my brother, he is sixteen years old, so he’s still studying. We share many interests, like Japanese TV shows or "Anime", videogames and "manga" books (Japanese comics). For example, when “Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan Final Season” (Anime) was released, any Sunday, my family and me watched this show. In my free time, I enjoy playing videogames, painting pictures,...
All of us, your Friends, know that you dont just “like” to use the phone, really you are an addict to phones and social media. I always remember when our teacher “Nadal” saw you during a class using the phone and he walked away disappointed jajajaja
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI spend a lot of time on social networks too, Instagram is my favorite
I agree with you, I love spending time on my cell phone too, scrolling in instagram or tiktok, but then reality hits me and I realize all the time I spend using it
ResponderEliminarThe smartphone are amazing, like a mini pc xd but personally I don't use my smartphone, I mean, I use it like 30 min for day.
ResponderEliminarThe fu@<¿/& cellphone it’s an obsession ;-; I really understand you jajajajaja when I was a kid I jus use my phone to play games JAJAJAJAAJ like talking tom or cut the rope AJAJAJAJAJ
ResponderEliminar