A photograph I like - Fifth Post

Hi everyone! :) 馃挅

I have many favorite pictures, so... It was very difficult to me, but finally, I chose this one.

This picture was taken by me, in January of this year... It shows my four cats, in the front you can see my two older cats (they have 12 years old, the yellow cat is named Camilo, and the grey with white cat is named Heidi) behind of them you can see my two baby cats hahaha (they only have seven months, the black cat named "Piscola" (its a girl) and grey cat named Cuchufli )


This picture makes me so happy, because my cats are like children for me. the Older cats don´t share so much with others, it´s so difficult to find them together, this is the reason because I love this picture...

I hope to get a picture like this, but with my dog, in this moment, I wish I could show you my complete pet family :D



I had to mark with an arrow where is "Piscola", because she is so dark you wouldn’t found her hahaha...

Comentarios

  1. It can be appreciated that you are a pet lover. Love how funny each other's names are. I don't know why but I can imagine that Piscola is the craziest hahaha! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have too many cats !! a real catlover, in my house they only let me have a dog :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Whoa, you have many cats, they are cute, if it weren't for the arrow, I wouldn't have seen Piscola xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'D LOVE THIS, more love for pet's post, and they are so cute, I only have "vendidas" of my cats (I mean, silly and funny photos of them), it make me think that maybe my cats are broken...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post