A SUBJECT I'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER- Eighth Post

Hi! :) 馃挅


Today I´m going to tell you about my favorite subject of this semester.

Its name is "Architecture and Earthquake".

Since I started this carreer, I have been waiting for this subject, because I think that it's sooo interesting and entertaining, I really love this area of architecture.

In class we started with an introduction about the nature of an Earthquake, but our principal units was earthquake resistant structures, we started to create the structure, and later we must calculate to verify if it was an earthquake resistant structure or not.

And finally we studied about calculation of foundations and retaining walls... and also we should calculate to verify if it worked or if the house fell 馃槀

And yes, this subject has a lot of Maths hahaha...

And, in classes we have done two works about each unit, and to close the semester, we had a final test this wednesday... That was difficult! It was a lot of work... I hope that I got a good calification 馃槳

And that's it! Which is your favorite subject?



Comentarios

  1. wow, what an interesting subject, it reminds me of MEM, I just had the final test of this and I am debased, I see what awaits me for the next semester: 'c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like it, u know, here in chile this is the TOPIC of us, architecture have a lot of topics, if u love it, u are gonna be the best :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hii, wow that stuff looks complicated, but still it really catches my attention too, checking that the building structure is correct in case of earthquake is wow. I hope it went well for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is very interesting. I strangely like earthquakes although I wish they did not leave so much destruction in their wake, I think that is what your subject of study is about and I hope that in the future you can achieve those changes.

    Bye and good luck with your final tests.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wooow that's seems so interesting and hard. in a seismic country like the one that we live it's so important to understand!! I hope you have a nice grade <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ohh the subject looks complicated, but how interesting that all things have a way of being done, nothing is left to chance, I hope you did well in your evaluation!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. when I hear earthquake I can't not think of Daddy Yanke's song, in my mind it only sounded terremoto terremoto, terremoto terremoto dale duro ehhh.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post