"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post

Hi! :) đź’–

Okay, this theme is a little difficult to me, because (don´t hate me please hahaha) I don´t like to watch movies, I prefer to watch series or anime (japanese series), so, I will tell u about some movies and series I enjoy.
I dont really have a favorite movie, but if had to choose, I would choose "Star wars - Revenge of the Sith". 

The reason why I like this movie is because my brother has always loved the Star wars saga, and I wanted to share this love too, but I´m so bad at watching movies, if I don´t have a friend or someone that stays with me, I can´t. But, I watched "Star wars - New hope" and later "Star wars - Revenge of Sith", and it was a very cool movie , I like fantasy, action and science fiction. Maybe I will try again, and I hope to watch all saga hahaha.


And my favorite anime is "Attack on Titan" and "Violet Evergarden". I like both, because their stories are so good and shocking, They show you other realities.

The type of series that I like to watch are mixed, I like action, fantasy and war theme. For example: Game of thrones <3, or Vikings,while in Anime, I like to watch romance too.


The most recent anime I watch is "The Quintessential Quintuplets", and I recommend it to you, if you enjoy romance and comedy :)

I think that I should try to watch more movies... Maybe I will...


And you? What´s your favorite movie/serie/anime? :)đź’–
XOXO!








Comentarios

  1. Hiii! It happens to me hahaha I prefeer to watch series. There are also anime movies, I think the best known is "Your Name", I recently watch "A Whisker Away", it's very nice :))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jappanise movies are raly good too :3 movies like kimetsu no jaiba the infinite train; gantz : 0; Blame... and a lot of more movies uwu plase see one of them and tell m<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the anime Im watching Steins gate and I like it but I don't know many animes. I like to watch series too I prefeer the mistery series and action like Dark or true detective.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'do Love the studio Ghibli, the animation is sooo smooth, my favorite serie is Hajime no ippo or slam dunk, also I love Jojo's and shonen series <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My favorite movie is a silent voice, is very emotive film, about my favorite series, it's an anime, Tengen toppa gurren lagann xd it's a long name but the anime is really good.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post