AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

Hi! :) 馃挅


Today I´m going to tell you about an expert of Architecture...

To be honest, I don´t have a person that I admire in this field, but regardless , I will tell you about Zaha Hadid... I'm not her fan, but I admire her proyects...


Zaha Hadid was an Anglo-Iraqi architect, she was born in 31th October, 1950, Irak, but she lived in Londres all her life. Her architectonic style was "deconstructivism". . 


I like her because her style is so extravagant, I think that she has a brilliant imagination... and her proyects are incredible, I love how she makes that all things work... If you see some of her creations, you will find many shapes, heights, designs and curves... This proyects are from other planet!


Now, some of her works...




When I see this, I think that I'm in a futuristic movie, because I never saw anything like this.

I'm not sure, but I believe that architects like her don´t exist... 


And that's it, thank u for reading me :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post