EVALUATION OF BLOG EXPERIENCE / SOME REFLECTIONS - Tenth Post

 Hi! :) 💖

For the last blog, I’m going to tell you about the blog experience and other things…

I think that my blog experience has been varied, because initially, it made me happy… it was fun and I liked them… but with time, and barely any classes, I don’t know if I’m doing well or not… so, there is only one work left and is not fun.

Now, talking about me, 2021 hasn’t been good for me, I have had more negative experiences that positives.

To start, with pandemic and online classes all day, I started to have back pains so bad, and it is something that I had not suffered before. And also, university and academic work caused a lot of problems in my mental health, but now I’m better without theoretical subjects.

But, I think that is better when we tell about positive things, for example, I passed all my subjects 😊 I’m undefeated hahahaha…


So, I hope to learn more English next semester, or in these last weeks in this semester… and also I hope that the next year will be better for all of us.

And that´s it, I hope all of you are well, and thank you for choosing my blog! Regards :D

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post