MY UNIVERSITY BEST FRIEND - Nineth Post

Hi :) 馃挅

This blog theme is free, so... I'm going to tell u about my university best friend.


Her name is Catalina and I met her in 2019. We both had "Taller 0" classes, so, we shared a lot of time together. Since that time, we have never separeted. So, for this reason, we always work together, and we are a great team.

We complement each other because we are similar but at the same time we are so different (mentally and physically).


For example, our music tastes are so different, she likes many artists and genders, and I'm not really into music... but we both enjoy art, drawing or any artistic activity...

She has a beautiful redhead hair, she is thin and is taller than me. And I have brown hair (with some fantasy colors parts), I'm not thin hahahah, and my skin is darker than hers...

Another example is that we dress different, she has a vintage style, and I love dresses with many colors, or sometimes I dress only with black

And she is a doglover, and I'm catlover hahaha...


Now she is out of Santiago, so... I haven't seen her since October :( I hope we meet soon :)


Regards! 馃挏

Comentarios

  1. OMG this is like Nana !, please you must see!
    For your story I am sure that you will love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's super sweet that you chose to talk about her, I hope you can meet soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

AN EXPERT ON ARCHITECTURE FIELD - Seventh Post

"MY FAVORITE MOVIE" - Fourth Post